Consultant Administrator to international fashion company!
Our client, a well known fashion brand, are now looking for a Consultant Administrator. Do you like administration and wants to work in a in an organization that is characterized by high tempo, successful deliveries and great team spirit? Then this is your opportunity!
About the role
In this assignment you will work with consultant handling within the Tech Talent Acquisition Team. You will have a coordinator role and work with different tasks. You will support lot of managers with consultant administration in your daily work. The team that you will belong to are constantly working with several exciting projects and initiatives, aiming to enhance their solutions and to create superior customer experiences.
In the position as a Consultant Administrator, you will work closely together with Staffing Partners and your focus will be on supporting the service areas with all administrative handling when it comes to their consultants. The assignment is full time and based at one of our clients offices in Stockholm.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer
- Administrate the whole consultant procurement process from start to finish, e g register job ads, book interviews when needed, create accounts and order equipment for new and in-place consultants.
- Assist with monthly reporting
- First line support for all questions regarding consultants from both stakeholders and consultants
- Onboard new consultants
- Communicate and collaborate with central consultant procurement
- Other administrative tasks
We are looking for
The person we are looking for should have at least 1 year work experience and good knowledge of the following:
- Excellent administration and coordination skills
- Great skills in Office365 for example Sway, Forms and SharePoint administration
- Self-driven in a fast-paced environment with the ability to take own initiatives
- Communicate professional and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with the consultants and managers
- Well organized with a structured way of working
- Master fluent English in speech and writing
- This assignment is within the Business Tech department and therefore it´s good if you have a tech interest.
We see that you are self-driven, structured, and used to handle many tasks at the same time. You need to be able to prioritize among a lot of tasks, what to start with and to focus on. You will be working with many different stakeholders. We see that you are confident in your role and have the capability to zoom out and focus on the most important things that need to be solved.
You are professional, communicative, flexible, service-minded and business minded. You contribute to the team with ideas and have a helpful positive attitude. The team is working in an agile context and you will take part in ceremonies like daily stand-ups, sprint planning, retros etc.
Start: 2022-01-10 - 2022-06-30 (with good chance of extension)
Work extent: Full time
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Dela detta jobb