Executive Assistant with a project focus!
This is a great opportunity if you want to be a part of an international company with points of contact in several different countries and want to play an important role in driving strategic projects forward. If you have a genuine interest in business administration and like to take initiative you might be the one we’re looking for!
Academic Work is looking for an executive assistant on our client’s behalf. I'ts a listed group that works within the food industry, with a warm and inviting culture and an office located at Kungsholmen. Our client strives to produce good, healthy and climate-friendly chicken and is the leading producer of chicken-based foods in the Nordic countries and in Ireland. As an executive assistant in our client’s company, you will work closely together with the management team and the CEO to keep tabs on, and coordinate, projects and support with other administrative tasks. They are currently working on a nine-point strategy plan to improve several parts of the business. To enjoy and thrive in this role, we believe that you have a degree in finance/business and hopefully some experience of working in projects or within finance/business. As a person, we believe that you are unafraid, structured, self-propelled, flexible and thrive in a fast-paced business where you at times need to create your own structure. If you achieve positive results in this position, there might be other opportunities for you in the company onwards as well!
You are offered
• A dedicated consultant manager and career partner
• An opportunity to work closely with the management team of an international business
• An opportunity to make a change and improve the business
You will be hired at Academic Work and work as a consultant in our client’s business. The assignment is at full time and approximately 5 months long. As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about what we offer
Arbetsuppgifter The main tasks consist of
• Assisting the Group CEO and Group CFO in administrative tasks
• Coordinating projects: summarize meetings, logging of actions, weekly updates, prepare meetings, prepare presentations, call for meetings
Vi söker dig som We are looking for you who
• Can write and speak fluently in English and Swedish since this is a vital part of the job
• Have a degree in business administration/finance/controlling
• Have a great understanding of, and a genuine interest in, finance & business
• Have great social skills and is cooperative
It is meritorious if you
• Have experience in controlling/finance/business related jobs
• Have experience of working in or leading projects
As a person you are
• A star at taking initiative
• Start: As soon as possible
• Work extent: Full time, 5 months at least
• Location: Stockholm, Kungsholmen
• Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from the client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase
Dela detta jobb